Access Control System:
- The access control system is operational 24 hours a day. Authorized access card users may enter the buildings at any time by following the entry procedures, as seen below.
- The first floor lobby doors and perimeter are open Monday through Saturday, 7:00 A.M. to 12:00 A.M and Sunday 7:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
- The garage lobby doors are open Monday through Saturday, 7:00 A.M. to 12:00 A.M. and Sunday, 7:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
- These hours may be affected by holidays. Contact the Hines Property Management Office with any questions.
- Present card to the card reader.
- The flashing red light on the reader indicates that the key has been read.
- If card is authorized, the green light will glow continuously, indicating access is granted.
- The door will close and lock automatically behind you.
Some doors may be equipped with automatic exit devices. These controlled doors will automatically unlock as you approach the door.