IN THE EVENT OF A MEDICAL EMERGENCY:
Call 911 and Property Security at 703-893-9403.
Give this information to both:
Building Address: 1861 International Drive.
Floor of building and location of accident or illness.
Type of injury, illness, or symptoms.
- Do not move the injured or ill person. Try to make them as comfortable as possible.
- Do have someone meet the emergency units at the elevator lobby.
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS:
- Emergency units will respond and responsible Tysons Comer Center staff will be notified by radio.
- Tysons Comer Center staff will meet the emergency units at the building entrance and escort them to the proper floor.
- Fire Rescue Squad and/or ambulance will respond to administer medical assistance or transport the ill or injured person to the hospital.