In the event a bomb threat is received, remain calm. Use the attached telephone checklist to record the information on the bomb threat.
WHAT TO DO IN AN EMERGENCY:
- Immediately call 911.
- State "I have received a bomb threat."
- Give your company name.
- Give your building address: 1861 International Drive.
- Give your floor number.
- Give your name.
After you have made the call, notify your Manager, who will notify Property Security at 703-893-9403.
DO NOT TOUCH SUSPICIOUS OBJECTS.
Accompany Property Security staff during the search of your office to help determine if any strange objects are present.
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS:
- Police are notified/dispatched by 911 Center.
- A search of the building may be conducted by the Police Department and Property Security personnel.
- Police or Bomb Squad contacts and questions the person who received the bomb threat.
- A building evacuation may take place.
- An "ALL CLEAR" will be given on the building when authorized by Building Property Management.