UPON DISCOVERY OF A FIRE:
- Call 911.
- Give building address: 1861 International Drive.
- Floor of building.
- Details of fire emergency.
- Activate fire alarm system by pulling down on pull station at the stairwell.
- Evacuate the building.
- Assist disabled persons in evacuating the building.
- Call Tysons Comer Center Security at 703-893-9403.
- Use stairwells to evacuate.
- If caught in any smoke condition, take short breaths and crawl to the exit. The air is better near the floor.
- Attempt to fight the fire.
- Use elevators.
- Attempt to reset or silence the fire alarm.
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS:
- Fire Department is dispatched by the 911 Center.
- Property Security personnel will respond.
- Professional help will arrive to handle the emergency.